Consultant at Antal International
Views:449 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Program Lead - Analytics - Consulting Firm (6-10 yrs)
My Client is global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of their solutions, they are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Their culture is modelled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working with this client you'll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You'll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. They are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have their delivery centers across the globe. The below role is for Chennai and Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the Role
Program Lead - Analytics Consulting
This role will need to work on some of the latest applications of AI to solve complex business problems, and demonstrate significant business value to one or more clients. You will closely collaborate with a team of consultants, data scientists and data engineers. You will lead the project team to design and deliver impactful solutions, drive adoption, and articulate value.
Requirement, Skills, Competencies & Experience
- Ability to discover patterns in data and deliver impactful insights in the context of client decision making
- Knowledge of DS / ML / AI techniques - when and why they are used and interpretation of results from a business viewpoint
- In depth understanding of how analytics is used in decision making in one or more industries / functional areas
- Ability to translate high level business problems to an analytics problem statement
- Experience in scoping, development, validation & deployment of explanatory, predictive, and prescriptive analytic solutions
- Experience in stakeholder management, driving project governance, and linking analytics to business value delivered
- Hands-on experience in data handling using SQL and advanced analytics tools such as R and/or Python
- Hands on Experience in analyzing and visualizing data using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikView.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- 6 - 10 years of relevant experience.