Senior Consultant at Randstad
Views:677 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Program Head - NGO (7-14 yrs)
Create an organized market system in the region that grows gradually to offer more opportunities to the farmers and SMEs with the help of government interventions, private sector contributions and works of philanthropy.
- Identify new areas and methods of collaboration with the government and private sector to get more funding and develop more social capital.
- Establish strong relations with the donors to increase the income and secure future funding for a sustainable market.
- Monitor the progress of the project increasing the database of donors that will contribute to the goal of 12-13 years of sustainability.
- Identify new channels and retail markets (corporate/private) for marketing of products produced by farmers.
- Establish a strong connect between the rural household, private sector and government entities.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing, Micro Financing, Supply Chain/Value Chain Development, Drafting Proposal and Mitigating Risk.
- Build social capital and lead community development & institutional development tofurther strengthen it.