Program Head - Artisans - NGO (3-6 yrs)
Program Head - Artisans
- Providing support for the functioning of the Ruaab as per the guidelines
- Development of Business plan and execution for Ruaab
- Conducting market research and building profitable market linkages
- Creating systems and process to ensure smooth functioning of all verticals of Ruaab
- Working with the Board of Directors for mobilization of more farmers to join the FPC.
- Increase the organisational revenue by 2X within next 12 months
- Ensure long term financial sustainability for the company
- Ensuring the business grows while taking care of needs of members
- Must be passionate, energetic, pro-active and committed to the concept of Rural Development through market integration and professional management
- Interested to work with women in the informal economy, rural communities, people from varying backgrounds, demographic characteristics and educational levels
- Willing to travel long distance
- Someone who pays a lot of attention to small details and can provide assistance for administrative work
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Ability to adapt to the dynamic macro- environment.
- Drive and resilience
- Strong skills in fundraising or increasing the revenue/profit
- Ability to visualize the future
- Ability to build and retain a strong team
- Excellent communication skills; with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic Mindset with ability to move forward and adapt in face of ambiguity:
- Able to strategically plan and position the organization for growth and scale
- Given the uncertain regulatory environment, should be able to carve out the direction with available information, and be ready to pivot if things change
- Strong program management skills with ability to zoom in and zoom out:
- Be able to look at the big picture from the overall landscape perspective, and then deep dive into specific areas to create an impact
- Strong Leadership and Organizational Development skills
- Should be able to command respect
- Guide/Build the team etc.
- Preferably, excellent knowledge of the sector with an established network
- Master's Degree or Post-Graduation Diploma or an equivalent degree in the field of Rural Management, Development Management, Business Management, Forest Management, Social Entrepreneurship and other related fields
- 3-6 Years of work experience. Entrepreneurship and business development experience will be given preference.
- Past work with home-based workers, and a proven record of achieving profit targets will be given preference
Female candidate onlyapply
Desired soft skills: Working knowledge of computer, MS office, internet, email etc, Language: The candidates should be able to speak and write in English and Hindi
Type of Engagement: Project employment for 2 years with 6 months probation period.
Expected travel: To rural location in Bihar, West Bengal and Delhi. Upto 10 days a month or as needed.