HR at SP Consultants
Views:1949 Applications:475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
Program Director - Learning & Development - COE - Education (8-18 yrs)
Program Director Learning & Development COE Gyanodaya Aditya Birla Group
We are hiring for Program Director for Gyanodaya, Aditya Birla Group at Navi Mumbai.
Organization : Gyanodaya, ABMCPL Aditya Birla Group
Location : Navi Mumbai
Experience - 8-12 years post MBA from Top Tier Colleges
Job Description - Program Director Gyanodaya , Aditya Birla Group.
About Gyanodaya : Gyanodaya is the Group's Global Centre for Leadership Learning that designs and delivers relevant and current knowledge and competence-building learning opportunities across the entire spectrum of the Group
1. Implementing existing Accelerated Leadership Programs (ALP) and designing & setting up new ALPs based on Business needs :
1. Collaborate with Leadership Development team to understand the context and purpose of designing & setting up new ALPs.
2. Conduct data analysis / research internally. Use / refer to the various data points available within the organization.
3. Understand and articulate the key leadership gaps emerging at different levels by using Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) data.
4. Do detailed need analysis by interacting with all internal stake holders.
5. Conduct external bench mark / research to be aware of the latest trends in the area of developing journey programs and determine how those practices can be adapted / modified in ABG's context
6. Explore different learning partners and finalise the appropriate ones by considering their areas of expertise, relevance and appropriateness in the context of ABG and commercials.
7. Provide inputs, while designing the program, to ensure all Gyanodaya programs are contextualized to Aditya Birla Group and are highly impactful.
8. Ensure GLEAM (including Sustained Learning), leveraging technology and periodic assessment by Steering Committee / SMEs is incorporated as part of the overall design.
9. Develop appropriate mechanism to track the progress made by each participant.
10. Provide relevant inputs and support to each ALP participant to enable them cross the threshold levels during the assessment.
11. Collaborate with Talent Development team / respective CHROs / BCOEs to enable role changes for the deserving participants.
12. Review course feedback to modify course structure methods of delivery and selection of appropriate faculty for future programs.
2. Provide Consultancy to Businesses by providing learning expertise in designing their Accelerated Leadership Programs, including delivery and sustenance planning :
The following actions are typically followed for each learning event:
1. Connect with Business to understand emerging Organizational Capability requirements, business context and challenges. Get a sign off on the overall learning objectives.
2. Do research / read / interact with different people to develop understanding & perspective on the subject.
3. Draw macro design of the learning intervention (Objectives structure, instruction strategy, pre - during - after interventions including sustained learning etc). Ensure the design will deliver the intended and agreed learning objectives. Search and select the appropriate faculty / learning partner to deliver the learning design. Ensure GLEAM standards are adhered to.
4. Support the business for ensuring the delivery of the learning event as per the design by strict adherence to the pre, during and post learning plan.
5. Support the business in ensure implementation of post program action plan on sustained learning.
6. Measure the impact of the expertise provided
7. Review course feedback to modify course structure methods of delivery and selection of appropriate faculty for future programs.
8. Leverage on technology for learning effectiveness
(pre, during and post program).
3. People Management:
1. Set goals, Coach, and hold the assigned direct reports / team members accountable for performance
2. Provide the necessary support for ensuring all the development plans of the direct reports / team members are implemented as per agreed time lines.
3. Sponsor the direct reports / team members to different types of learning interventions e.g. cross-team projects, cross - functional projects etc.
If the role interests you, Pls share your updated resume with following details:
Available slot for interview:
Reason to Switch:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.