Principal Consultant at Kayzen Group
Views:5734 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Program Director - Learning & Development - BFSI (12-18 yrs)
To deliver the quality talent & leadership development solutions to meet business requirements, responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, delivering and evaluating leadership and talent development programs
- Provide specialist consultation to business stakeholders to design and deliver tailored development interventions to drive the GSSC Learning Agenda
- Create the conceptual foundation for training and development programmes and follow this through to successful management and delivery
- Collaboratively lead and coordinate with multiple stakeholders across Group Learning teams etc to deliver leadership and talent development programs in GSSCs
- Assess the current learning needs in business functions in the organization
- Leveraging OD skills to provide learning consulting support to HRBPs and to Business Function leaders.
- Identify best vendors as appropriate and work with them to deliver programmes: managing them effectively and building strong working relationships.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field and to work with others to implement new and innovative approaches.
- Facilitate Global Local and bespoke leadership and talent development interventions as per the curriculum OR as per local business needs
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven competence and experience in managing leadership/management and personal effectiveness projects through to delivery in complex multi stakeholder environments
- Track record in personal delivery/ facilitation of leadership/management and personal effectiveness training programmes to senior level leaders
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of adult learning with the ability to design programmes incorporating a variety of approaches including online learning Experience of and credibility in working as a consultant to leaders in the business
- Exposure or qualification in Instruction Design/ Leadership frameworks/ Learning solution design/ CADDIE
- Strong expertise in group facilitation and one to one coaching
- Experience and track record in managing budgets Ability to work independently and in small teams
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Senior stakeholder management skills and cross functional collaboration skills
- Passionate drive towards creating - value- proposition for leaders/ Talent and business
- Investigates emerging learning technologies and keeps abreast with industry standards, incorporating them as appropriate into the training curriculum
- Displays original thinking and creativity, and excels at meeting business challenges with resourcefulness and innovative ideas
- Collaborates with colleagues across HR, and key stakeholders
- Relentless - raising of the bar- continuous improvement in process in pursuit of excellence
- Takes initiative to Learn and share best practice
- Pathologically Collaborative - works across HR and Business
- Lives the Values - Courageous, Responsive, International, Trustworthy, Creative
Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and are interested and feel free to give Deepti of KayZenGroup a call on +91 9825312023
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.