Program Associate - Development Sector (2-4 yrs)
Profile Description :
We are in search of an enthusiastic and organized individual who is passionate about social impact to join us as a Senior Program/ Partnerships Associate for South Asia. The successful candidate would work with South Asia team, and the Singapore HQ team on supporting and growing the membership in South Asia. The role also involves establishing a strong working relationship with these members and supporting them to achieve their ambitions to grow the social investment ecosystem in South Asia. The successful candidate needs to be comfortable working within a matrix organizational structure, be an effective communicator, have an entrepreneurial attitude, and be comfortable in working with geographically dispersed teams.
This role will report to the Executive Director - South Asia.
- Growth and retention of membership.
- Find creative ways to provide value to members and improve member engagement.
- Work with other offices to strengthen the country-specific value proposition to the social investment community, including but not limited to corporates, impact funds, trusts, foundations, wealth-holders, social purpose organisations, policymakers, and capacity builders.
- Identify fundraising opportunities in South Asia and work with the larger team to develop proposals.
- Coordinate and support events and programmes that include members, SPOs and partners in South Asia, including but not limited to roundtable and panel discussions, workshops, webinars and seminars.
- Effectively implement programs to achieve KPIs set by grants for this market.
- At least 2 years of development sector experience.
- Interest in the social investment ecosystem in India and other countries in the South Asia region.
- Experience in member/partnership management or business development.
- A passion to contribute to the growth of social investment in Asia.
- Team player that puts organisation's mission and team objectives first.
- A confident and professional, service-oriented approach.
- An avid networker who enjoys engaging with people.
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.