Manager - Talent Acquisition at Progcap
Views:816 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
ProgCap - Senior Product Manager - Banking Product - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Progcap is a Fintech and AI company that has pioneered alternative credit scoring for small businesses using proprietary data from non-traditional sources. We aim to fuel credit to 100 million under-banked SMEs in the emerging markets with an initial focus on India. Company is backed by Tiger Global and Sequoia Capital and Creation Investment. It sits at the intersection SMB software and financial services and has blitzscaled since launch in under 3 years touching over 500K retailers. In the next 3 years, Progcap aims to become the full stack digital bank for last mile retailers touching over 5 million retailers. The Company is the recipient of the World Bank's "SME Global Product Innovation of the year", 2018 award.
JOB TITLE: Senior Product Manager - Banking Product
DEPARTMENT: Founder's Office
JOB LOCATION: New Delhi (Head Office - Qutub Institutional Area)
INDUSTRY: Financial Services
Are you someone who loves to build products and gets curious about technology stack being used? Have you worked in Retail Banking roles at some point in your career and enjoyed building products for customers? We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to create new credit products for MSMEs and enhancing the existing product suite. enable delivery of enhancing, recreating, and building them ground up?
- Managing the P&L and book growth
- Working closely with business heads to understand product use cases, customer journeys, business applicability and impact of each use case.
- Keeping a tab on latest developments in the industry and identify growth opportunities
- Drive process compliance around product
- Competition benchmarking for policy/process/portfolio and disbursement
- Leading alliances and creating industry first banking products for underserved MSMEs
Education & Experience
- MBA from Tier 1 Institutes
- Experience of 6-10 years with relevant experience
- A person with a bias for action, strong interpersonal skills, and a desire to impact outcomes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, energetic and self-motivated with can do attitude.
- Demonstrated experience of leading banking product and running large scale programs