Manager - Talent Acquisition at Progcap
Views:966 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
ProgCap - Lead - Compensation & Benefits - XLRI/TISS/NMIMS/MDI/SCHRMD (8-15 yrs)
Compensation & Benefits - Lead
- Progcap is an award-winning Fintech and AI company that is engaged in the business of identifying and underwriting small businesses that need credit, generating credit score using alternative data and marketing of financing products.
- The company is working towards revolutionizing the way financial access is delivered to underserved segments of the Indian retail economy, through specialized financing and technology products that empower small and medium businesses (SMBs) to progress without obstacles.
- Working at the intersection of software and financial services, Progcap aims to be the first full-stack retailer-focused digital bank in India. Through its unique LMRF (Last Mile Retailer Financing) Facility, Progcap is solving a lot of problems in the entire supply chain along with bringing the underserved and capital starved MSMEs into formal financing space.
- As a company, Progcap has demonstrated exceptional track record, by partnering with over 70 + fortune 500 brands, working with over 700,000 on its platform, credit solution of over ~6000 Cr and raised over 100 Mn across three rounds of funding, navigated a global crisis coming out with NIL NPAs and growing the business 15x from pre-Covid levels. The company is backed by Creation Investments, Google, Tiger Global , Sequoia capital , GrowX and other well-known investors.
- To know more about - ( www.progcap.com)
- Lead Compensation benchmarking and Long term Incentives using Job evaluation and Industry Study
- Create Compensation strategy for various roles specially key stakeholders
- Create C & B modelling and utilize it for Annual compensation Cycle.
- Policy design and structure for increased benefits
- Lead the ESOP valuation and Distribution.
Requirements and skills :
- Experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with HRMS implementation
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels.
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
- Good analytical skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
- MBA from Tier 1 Business School with over 8 year of experience