Manager - Talent Acquisition at Progcap
Views:1665 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
ProgCap - Assistant Manager - Communications (3-8 yrs)
Strategic & operational :
- Collaborate with the business team (sales, product management and market development) to create and implement effective marketing communication strategies for new and existing products and services.
- Collaborate with business to create integrated marketing communications programs that drive customer engagement and lead nurturing to achieve sales and growth targets.
- Conduct product marketing activities include advertising/ brand marketing, sales promotion, communication messaging, PR, and trade exhibitions to create strong brand perception of products and service for the product/business.
- Coordinate the work of external agencies and brand partners.
- Possesses enhanced creativity and an innovative approach in communications
- Designs and implements best-in-class tracking of all web/digital activity and leads (with support of marcom team)
Required Knowledge and Skills :
- Proven experience in writing professional web and marketing copy, while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness, and readability
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field with MBA/PGDM in Marketing
- 3-7 years of total experience within Communications/Marketing/Business (experience in B2B Marketing Communications)