AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:146 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Professor - CSE - Engineering University - PhD (15-25 yrs)
Professor - CSE - India's top Private Engineering vertical focused University
We are hiring for India's top Private Engineering vertical focused University in South India for Professor role.
- The university is part of a very well reputed group having several campuses across India. Its a multi-stream research university with a focus on diverse fields. From engineering to medicine and from liberal arts to management, it's vision is to emerge as a world-class university that is globally connected, nationally relevant, and regionally transformative.
- It is designed from the onset to be a highly interdisciplinary institution and to have an internationally recognizable philosophy and governance structure.
- The faculty members are PhDs from reputed Universities abroad and from IISc, IIT's. All the faculty members have international exposure and international experience with publications in Nature, Science etc. Thousands of students are currently studying across different streams at various locations.
Kindly find the job details mentioned below:
- To pursue, develop and lead research, innovation and impact at an appropriately benchmarked level.
- Develop the strategic direction within your own research area.
- Promote the integration of your own research area with other research interests within and, as appropriate, outside the school and faculty.
- Maintain a high-quality record of regular and original research publications of external standing as appropriate to the field or discipline.
- Attract research income on an individual and collaborative basis, as appropriate to the field or discipline, to underpin high-quality research activity.
- Provide high-quality postgraduate supervision and attract research students to the University.
- Undertake research-led teaching at different levels on undergraduate and/or postgraduate taught courses, regularly collecting, and responding to, student feedback.
- Contribute at an appropriate level to school and faculty policy and practice in teaching.
- To play a significant role in the design, development, and planning of modules and programs within the subject area as required.
- Provide timely feedback and assessment of coursework and examinations.
- Provide general support and guidance to students, resolving issues and/or referring to specialist parties, where appropriate.
- Act as a personal tutor, including pastoral care and supporting students in maximizing the benefit of their time at Leeds.
- Supervise students undertaking research projects as appropriate
Subjects we are looking for:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Cybersecurity, Distributed computing,
- Cloud computing, Computer Networks, Theory of computation, Compliers,
- Data Science, IoT, Natural language processing and High-Performance Computing
Experience: Post PhD 15+ years of experience in relevant subjects
Education: PhD from Top University
- Preference will be given to candidates completed PhD from International University
The role is based in one of fastest-growing cities in South India. The University is open to give Relocation support, subsidized housing and any other support to get settled in new city as per specific requirement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.