Senior Sourcing Specialist at Talent Trackers HR
Views:65 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Professor - Computer Science & Engineering - PhD (16-22 yrs)
Desired Skillset :
- Applicants should hold Ph.D. in the relevant disciplines from reputed Institutions like IIT, NIT, BITS, reputed Foreign Universities.
- Should have minimum 16 years of experience after Ph.D. in Teaching, Industry & Research with reputed Institutions /Industries.
- Should have research papers published in International / National Journals of good reputation- at least 20 publications (of which 10 in Journals of International reputation and with good H-index).
- Should have books published by National/International Publishers and Ph.D. Scholars awarded / currently working for.
- Applicants with patents granted / consultancy works carried out will be given preference.
- Applicants with experience in working or setting up research centers shall be preferred
- Exposure in handling high-value funded projects will be an added advantage
- Should be a member of at least one National/ International professional societies such as IEEE, ACM, ASME etc.,
- Experienced in organizing National/International conferences/symposiums/Seminars shall be preferred.
- Should be potential for leadership in Research and of Institutional building.
- Class Room presentation
- Laboratory Instructions
- Development Learning of Resource Materials & Laboratory Development Student Assessment & Evaluation including Examination work of University.
- Participation in the Co-curricular & extracurricular activities
- Student's guidance, counselling & helping in their personal, ethical, moral and overall character development
- Keeping abreast of new knowledge and skills, help to generate new knowledge and help dissemination of such knowledge through books, publications, seminars, handouts etc.,
- Continuing Education Activities Self-development through upgrading Qualification, Experience & Professional activities
- Research development activities & Research guidance - at least one student awarded Ph.D. degree.
- Industry/Government sponsored projects- completed at least two sponsored R&D projects of national repute.
- Providing consultancy and testing services
- Promotion of industry - institution interaction and R & D
- To function as an enabler in research and develop students in creating innovative
- Conducting research, publishing papers, and attending conferences.
Academic / Administration:
- Academic and Administrative management at the institution /Department level.
- Policy planning, monitoring & evaluation and promotional activities; both at department level and institution level
- Design and development of a new academic programmes.
- Preparing projects for funding in areas of R&D work, laboratory development, modernization, expansion etc.,
- Monitoring and evaluation of academic and research activities
- Participation in policy planning at the Regional / National level for Development of Technical Education
- Helping mobilization of resources for the Institution
- Develop, update and maintain Management Information System
- Plan and implement Staff Development activities, conduct Performance Appraisal
- Maintain Accountability /Ethical standards
- Design of good extension programmes and establish Industrial Connectivity
- Participation in Community services
- Providing R&D support and consultancy services to Industry and other user agencies
- Providing non-formal modes of education for the benefits of the Community
- Promotion of Entrepreneurship and Job rotation
- Dissemination of knowledge through different Teaching Pedagogies
- Providing Technical support in areas of social relevance
- Apart from the above duties, any other relevant work assigned by the Dean of the respective schools/Authorities of the Institute.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.