Partner at Confidential
Views:518 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Professional - Export/Import - Agri Commodities (3-10 yrs)
Export Import - Agri Commodities
A professional with minimum experience of 3 years of managerial/project management experience in:
- Experience of handling end to end export and import of Agri commodities in the International and domestic market.
- Responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of the products in other countries.
- Experience in sourcing commodities domestically from high quality manufacturers/producers.
- The basic and the most important step is to identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries.
- Well versed in Exchange trading( Hedging/Domestic exchange/Time Spread).
- Be able to exhibit planning and implementing EXIM plans aligning to business objectives.
- Experience in managing supply chain and logistics operation international and domestic
- Well versed in Exim licenses from Government bodies like APEDA, FSSAI.
- Ocean Freight/Warehouse transportation vendor management.
- Lay time calculations & settlement of demurrages/dispatches if any. Coordination for arrangement of outward remittance documents.
- Manage Product pricing and Gross Margin improvement
- To tap the maximum benefit out of Agri Export Policy of Government of India.
We're looking for candidates with experience in Import-Export/ Agriculture trading only. Candidates having worked in trading organizations like Olam are welcome