Partner at Confidential
Views:595 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Professional - Export/Import - Agri Commodities (3-10 yrs)
Export Import - Agri Commodities
A professional with minimum experience of 3 years of managerial/project management experience in:
- Experience of handling end to end export and import of Agri commodities in the International and domestic market.
- Responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of the products in other countries.
- Experience in sourcing commodities domestically from high quality manufacturers/producers.
- The basic and the most important step is to identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries.
- Well versed in Exchange trading( Hedging/Domestic exchange/Time Spread).
- Be able to exhibit planning and implementing EXIM plans aligning to business objectives.
- Experience in managing supply chain and logistics operation international and domestic
- Well versed in Exim licenses from Government bodies like APEDA, FSSAI.
- Ocean Freight/Warehouse transportation vendor management.
- Lay time calculations & settlement of demurrages/dispatches if any. Coordination for arrangement of outward remittance documents.
- Manage Product pricing and Gross Margin improvement
- To tap the maximum benefit out of Agri Export Policy of Government of India.
We're looking for candidates with experience in Import-Export/ Agriculture trading only. Candidates having worked in trading organizations like Olam are welcome
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.