Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:367 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Manager - Manufacturing Firm (4-10 yrs)
Our client is a state-of-the-art production unit, and they follow a disciplined production process.
- Close co-ordination with Production Planning Team / Methods / Production and align the monthly / weekly / daily production plan w.r.t. resources
- Planning and releasing of Production Orders
- Co-ordination with cross functions in making sure the critical orders addressed on priority
- SCM Operations reporting
- Aligns resources with needs within short- & medium-term horizon, elaborates training plans where necessary for successful execution of work.
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
Qualification and Technical Skills Preferred:
- Engineering Graduate
- Basic SAP
- MS office
- Fluent in English
- Basic Analytics Knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Proven experience as production in- charge
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.