Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad India
Views:807 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Production Manager - Boiler Manufacturing (12-18 yrs)
Should Be Degree / Diploma in Mechanical engineering / Producuting Engineering with Minimum 12 years + of Experience on working on this Profile and experience into BOILER MANUFACTURING COMPANY.
- Previous Experience in Boiler Manufacturing mandator
- The candidate should have experience in fabrication with good understanding of welding, fitting and assembly. Experience in pressure vessel, heat exchanger welding will be preferred. Experience in machine shop
- Should be capable to prepare and explain to all his colleagues / subordinates /seniors, the weekly Production Plan
- Should have experience in managing Un-Skilled, Semi-Skilled as well as Skilled labour
- Should be ethical and disciplined to follow the systems / processes / business cycle.
- Should be Result-Oriented in terms of handling Production Plan and generating Finished Goods on time as per PDD
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Production preferred)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) used for monitoring the implementation of a Production Plan in a manufacturing Organization
- Should be able to hold self and others accountable to the Production Plan
- Should be strict enough with all to ensure that Quality of the Finished Goods dispatched, is impeccable
- Takes initiative & responsibility to implement necessary changes to adhere to PDD as per Production Plan
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills keen to motivate, effectively educate and connect department managers and employees to ensure timely delivery of finished goods to satisfy Clients.
- Computer literate in ERP softwares / SAP which are used for Production flow monitoring in a manufacturing Organization- Knowledge of HR Policies and Laws for Labour management
- Having min 8+ yrs experience in same domain.
Apply with your details resume mentioning your present and Expected Salary & Notice Period for Further Process.