Managing Director at Shamisha
Views:526 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Production Head - Pharma Plant OSD - USFDA (15-25 yrs)
15 to 20 years' experience in manufacturing of formulations (solid orals) with exposure to general management
Qualification: B. Pharm / M. Pharm / M.Sc./PG
- Ensure achievement of budgeted targets on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Ensure the site is in a state of compliance for multiple authorities' inspections and guide/ coordinate during inspections and local statutory authorities.
- Work out areas of improvement in product cost, engineering cost and implement them.
- Create and maintain an environment of mutual trust, respect, and customer-centricity.
- Build and maintain high-performing team and culture.
- Employee Engagement.
- Exposure in Managing and Working with International Regulatory Authorities and norms like USFDA. MHRA etc. is a must.
- Experience with technology transfer and scaleups in the regulatory environment.
- Exposure of managing and working with International Regulatory Authorities and norms like the USFDA. MHRA etc. is a must.
- Must have dealt with high volumes of production.
- Should have knowledge of integrated lines.
- Experience in budgeting, cost optimization, and operational excellence.
- Should have functional knowledge of LEAN.
- Should have an aptitude for automation and use of technology.
- Should have a strategic mindset and be customer centric.
- Should have team management and networking skills.