Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:426 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Production Head - Hydrochloric Acid (15-20 yrs)
Production Head (Hydrochloric Acid)
- Setting up greenfield sulphuric acid plant. All activities connected with the project like civil, electrical, mechanical, land development, etc will be done
- Involvement in the procurement of plant and machinery for the project. Evaluating offers and technical assessment to be done along with other team members.
- Project management activities involving setting up project schedules, review, and execution of planned activities.
- Supervision of all locally fabricated equipment as per drawings.
- Erection of all bought out and locally fabricated equipment. Ensuring good GEP and workmanship in all aspects of the project.
- Liaison with local agencies as and when required. Ensuring that all regulatory requirements are being taken care of and followed as per government requirements.
- Interfacing with interdepartmental personnel and ensuring that good work practices are followed.
- Ensuring that the project is executed as per designated timelines and budget & in a safe environment.
- Preparing MIS as per the requirement of the senior management to keep them updated about progress and lapses if any.
- Maintain and record all raw material & finished goods stock as per requirement
- Prepare production plan as per the requirements of the sales/marketing team and ensure that production targets are met on a daily basis.
- Ensure proper quality control in all aspects of plant operation. Maintain proper product specification and quality norms for incoming raw material and dispatched products.
- Take care of customer complaint resolution to ensure a satisfied customer at all times.
- Ensure the safe and optimized operation of the plant and take the necessary action as and when required to keep the operation running smoothly.
- Ensure efficient functioning of all utilities and maintaining required levels of water etc in the plant.
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements for the plant operation are updated and maintained in a timely manner. This includes factory inspector, boiler inspector, electrical inspector, fire and safety regulatory bodies, pressure vessel certification, etc.
- Maintain records of plant operation and resolve any discrepancies as and when required. Generate MIS as required by the management to keep them updated on different aspects of the operation as and when desired.
- Maintain good health of the plant and machinery and minimize maintenance expenses. Prepare maintenance budgets and comply with plans. Set departmental targets for achieving excellence in performance parameters. Monitor and review set targets and conduct necessary corrective and preventive action as and when required.
- Ensure that all specific consumption norms for electrical power, steam generation, raw material consumption, condensate recovery & utility consumption are met and improved in a planned manner.
- Ensure that good work practices like 5S are implemented and housekeeping is maintained as per requirement.
- Help in training the team in the plant by implementing small workgroup activities like quality circles, work simplification, value engineering, etc are initiated and encouraged.
- Set targets/budgets for all activities and maintain audited records for the same. Plan activities within the group to ensure that progress is reviewed and timely corrective and preventive action is taken.
- Ensure that the emissions are within government norms and corrective action is taken as and when required to ensure that any non-compliance is prevented. Collaborate and liaison with regulatory agencies as and when required.
- Responsible for collection and disposal of effluents in a pre-planned manner as stipulated by regulations of the pollution control board.
- Implement ISO 9001; 2015 within 2 years of plant operation along with other OSHAS 18001.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE Chemical with About 15- 20 Years of Experience in which at least 4-5 years must be as plant head of Hydrochloric Acid Plant or his derivatives. Knowledge of the manufacture of Muriatic/Sulphuric/Nitric & Acetic Acid will be preferred.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 8368469496
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.