Recruiter at Search For Me
Views:2506 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Production Head - FMCG (20-30 yrs)
For AURANGABAD MEAT PLANT
Looking for a India Production Head to drive improvement and optimization of processes at the plant
- To oversee all daily operations of the plant - production and manufacturing ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- To develop processes that will maximize safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to provide efficient yield & output
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and supply chain
- Also, timely travel to other location plants as and when required
- Allocate & manage resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and make the corrective actions if required
- Manage and develop plant staff for the better results
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
Preferred B Tech or Engineer in any stream with relevant experience
Age not beyond 45y
Present CTC - 25L - 40L
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.