Product Strategy Lead - EduTech - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS/MDI (4-6 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading educational tech startup in the country (well-funded and established) to hire a Product Strategy Lead for them.
The role provides you the opportunity to work directly with CXOs, product leaders and teams to ensure that you build and maintain strategies for new product development and enhancements of existing products.
This role will encompass overseeing complete product lifecycle and therefore needs you to bring good experience in developing product strategies in your past work experience.
Key Aspects of the role :
- Lead research and analysis on market needs and define the product vision and strategy by analyzing user feedback.
- Analyze and present competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Own the Complete product lifecycle from conceptualization to delivery.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create product value proposition and GTM.
- Collaborate with Functional leaders and teams to implement and institutionalize changes on strategy.
- Develop strategic presentations for use (internally and externally).
To fit the bill :
- You must be a BE/MBA from Tier 1 institutes.
- A minimum of 5+ years of exp. in building product strategies.
- Prior Management consulting experience in developing product strategies or experience in developing product strategy in education sector is a Huge plus.
Interested candidates please write to us with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role.