Team Facilitator - Recruitment at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:2235 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Product Specialist - Science & Research Firm (9-18 yrs)
Job description :-
Position - Product Specialist
Years of exp - 9 Years to 18 Years
Location - Bangalore
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for achieving revenue targets in SA territory and Developing and driving the market segment and achieving sales goals in the market segment and Forecast manufacturing needs of market segment.
- Work with General Manager-Sales and Director of Asia Pacific Sales in developing and implementing product training programs for reps, high profile users.
- Production of sales reports and forecasts as defined by General Manager-Sales and Coordinate sales plans and create transparency in selling opportunities.
- Leverage company resources effectively to close opportunities and For the Key accounts, utilize customer relationships to provide visibility into projects and budgets to the local sales force; develop a collaborative approach - from R&D to Enterprise - that will maximize customer value and Finesse bookings.
- Support sales team in large automation projects o Ensure communications are coordinated at all levels and sites globally at designated key accounts o provide executive level reinforcement for local sales managers.
- Support sales team to develop/deliver proposals on time and provide input on market trends and customer feature/product requests for new product development.
- Create strategic plans for each key account and negotiate master supply agreements at key accounts.
- Minimum BE Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Instrumentation.
- Applicant should have experience in Biotechnology industry.
- Strong customer orientation and minimum of 10 years of sales experience with 5 years- experience in the Biotech industry
- Demonstrated leadership role in developing and executing sales plans over a 1-2 year time span; demonstrated ability to command the respect of both technical and business teams at clients;
- Applicant should be from a Technical support background and also should be good B2B sales.
- Ability to leverage a CRM management tool to measure and monitor activity, progress towards sales goals, and results.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in automation preferable DeltaV system engineering or service
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Applicant should be from a Biotechnology or Life science Industry ONLY
- Applicants should have outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners;
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize the work effort of multiple teams, and ensure that tasks are completed on schedule, and risks are managed appropriately;
Mobile : 6362639280
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.