chennai at Avtar The Power of Diversity
Views:44 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Product Specialist - Oncology (4-9 yrs)
Product Specialist Oncology
- Maps potential of territory bringing in insights from market trends, referral pathway bottlenecks, competitors' activities and unmet needs from a patient and care-giver perspective
- Profiles, assesses potential, prepares target list and enlists new doctors as per business requirement. Helps build stakeholder maps including HCPs, local patient advocacy groups, influencers etc to aid in development of robust launch plan along with Program lead and marketing team
- Identifies opportunities to accelerate access in reimbursed segments
- Builds sustainable, long-term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders/Key Business leaders in assigned territory, involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals to drive awareness and advocacy for the bran
- In consultation with medical affairs team, executes and plans for conducting scientific activities team such as continuous medical education and executes marketing campaigns to shape therapy and medical beliefs related to disease management
- Drives business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives while adhering to organizational polices and interest for executing the role as per supervisory guidance
- Reviews and discuss his plans for achievement of his territory's sales budget each month. Seeks program lead's guidance in formulating sales strategy.
- Works with Program Lead to establish and drive HCP engagement requirements related to the following parameters to lay foundation for a robust scale-up of operations for Solid tumor portfolio
- Frequency / call average
- Call planning / Effectiveness
- Availability and access to brand
- Insights from HCP / channel / stakeholder interactions
- Collaborates with internal and external partners for flawless execution.
- Use Technology developments for effective field operations.
- Exposure to Lung cancer market will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of business and procurement process.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in Oncology or similar specialty space.
- Good understanding of Excel, PowerPoint and MS tools.
Reporting - Area Business Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.