Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:1359 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
Product Specialist - Investment & Asset Management Division (1-4 yrs)
- Product Specialist for the Investment & Asset Management Division of a Global Financial Firm; this division provides investment management services and offers investment products across all major asset classes to a diverse set of institutional and individual clients.
- The Division has access to both global and regional investment opportunities across multiple asset classes - fixed income and equity securities, including currencies, interest rates and credit in cash, derivatives and structured products.
- The role will take advantage of the firm's research-based advice, strong execution capabilities and bespoke solutions that leverage our global expertise in Global Markets, Investment Banking, Asset Management and other affiliates. The Investment & Asset Management Division delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Participate in the full value chain of managed products and alternative investments business, joint team effort to increase the product penetration rate.
- Support product due diligence and analysis, compile info for product coverage approval.
- Prepare investment contents, including pre-trade, ongoing fund commentary and updates, investment pitch book, presentation decks, etc.
- Develop Product Knowledge - gain understanding of Fixed Income investment products including: Money Markets, Municipals, High Yield, Emerging Market Debt, Commodities, Currency, and Hedge Funds.
- Portfolio Analysis - current positioning, performance attribution, market trends, and investment themes.
- Client Reporting - take responsibility for the quality and timely delivery of client portfolio reviews and reports; communicate investment strategy and portfolio positioning on a regular basis to internal and external clients.
- Business Development - participate in the construction and maintenance of marketing materials; assist with ad hoc sales & marketing inquiries, completion of Requests For Proposals and internal training of sales force.
- Project Management - work on various team-related projects (e.g., product development, campaign initiatives, IT systems)
Skill Set & Experience required:
- Solid understanding of Asset Management Business w.r.t. all major asset classes (Equities, Rates, Credit)
- Exposure to Alternative investments domain, Experience in financial services industry, preferably in an analytical function