Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:439 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Product Specialist - Health Insurance (4-15 yrs)
- To be responsible for developing and managing Health Insurance and related products.
- To design and deliver elegant and delightful product experiences.
- To ensure highest level of client satisfaction.
- Research, identify and articulate customer needs.
- To drive user experience design from end-to-end, including discovery, ideation, conceptualizing, detailed design, prototypes, and validation to create distinctive Digital Insurance solutions for Non-Life Insurance Products on the online portal.
- To Co-ordinate with vendors and developers to create elegant user experiences that facilitate the capture of business impact.
- To Build prototypes and design tests to validate customer needs, requirements, and behaviors.
- To lead development of the roadmap through conducting best practice research, survey data, & analyzing the competitive environment and understanding key product metrics.
- To Translate the business requirements into functional documentation.
- To Coordinate with internal and external Support Teams Track progress and development status of each project Monitor existing live projects and change requests.
- Preparing Training and product knowledge material to support tele-sales team and distribution channels
- Liaising with Insurance companies for Online Integration, Legal & compliances, Contests Development, Reward and Recognition initiatives
- MIS preparation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.