Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:894 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Product Specialist - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
Product Specialist - eCommerce
- You will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on Priones strategy to enable small and medium business enterprises (SMBs) in India.
- The product management function at Prione strives to enable SMB success through technology interventions that ease operations, uplift their capability to grow business profitably; and empower internal teams to serve SMBs better at scale and speed.
- As Product Specialist, you will be responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of one or more features related to an existing or a new product. You will work across teams and external vendors, focused on the vision and delivery for product features. Your work impacts customer experience (CX), feature usability, success metrics (e.g., customer delight, adoption, sales, ROI), team goals, and may impact organization-level goals.
- To be successful in this role you will have superior customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conduct user studies and perform experiments to identify use cases
- Work with all the right stakeholders to ensure delivery of right features
- Create wire-frame and/or document basic product workflows and interactions
- Accelerate progress by driving timely decisions and by escalating appropriately
- Oversee the launch process, including test and deployment to Beta/Prod
- Manage post-launch support plans such as issue/ticket management
- Troubleshoot and solve issues found in the customer experience, working with business and technical teams
- Analyze and draw insights from customer feedback, research, data and metrics
- Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams while meeting tight deadlines
- Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues as part of maintaining the skills necessary to manage products and projects
Job Specifications :
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in Engineering
- Masters degree or MBA preferred but not mandatory
- Experience working with various teams, including engineering, design, business development, marketing, operations, sales and customer support
- Experience with developing, tracking, course-correcting, iterating a metrics-driven product roadmap
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required
- Strong data-driven decision making skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into data and translate insights into opportunities
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience working with e-commerce
- Prior interactions with sellers/merchants on Amazon
- Experience using SQL or similar tools to derive meaningful insights from data