Head - Talent Acquisition at Steps India
Views:7477 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Product Sales Manager - Trade & Forex - Banking (4-10 yrs)
Job Title: Product Sales Manager (SM / CM)
Experience: 4-10 years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
Segment : SME/MSME/Mid Market/Emerging with turnover Range INR 75 to 500 Crs
Qualification: MBA or Chartered Accountant
- Month on month targets on Acquiring New to Bank Clients, Capital Account Transactions by Liaising with VC & Law Firms, CA BALANCE BUILD Up, Maximize CMS, Trade and Forex Fees by structuring Transactions.
- Manage end to end client engagements in acquiring, on-boarding, documentation closure and transactional relationship support to the client along with cross selling.
- Work closely with the Commercial Bank Zonal Head and Relationship Managers to develop sales strategy and structure transactions well to maximize revenue.
- Drive product & marketing initiatives launched by central product team. Undertake training of sales, acquisition & relationship management as subject matter expert
- Knowledge in domain is mandatory (KYC, On-boarding, RBI guidelines, FEMA & non FEMA guidelines, UCP, AML/TBML, understanding of risk framework), understanding of CMS products
An Ideal Candidate should possess
- Sound knowledge of Client on-boarding, KYC criticality, Capital Account Transactions, Transaction Banking Services - Cash Management, Trade and FX, TASC products and general banking regulations.
- Previous relevant experience of 2-5years with a minimum experience of 1-2years in Product Sales Management & high value acquisition and sales, managing Commercial Bank clients
- Entrepreneurial mindset to build the business ground up and subsequently scale it up rapidly by meeting clients on a daily basis.
- Driving success - taking action, seizing opportunity, pursuing goals.
- Showing resilience - thinking positively, embracing change, inviting feedback.
- Communicating information - convincing people, articulating information, challenging ideas.
- Building relationships - interacting with people, establishing rapport, impressing people.
- Structuring tasks - managing tasks, upholding standards & focused on producing output.
- Processing details - meeting timescales, checking things & follow procedures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.