Product Procurement Leader - Global Role (8-15 yrs)
Industry - Facility Management
Category - Operations
Skills - Procurement, Purchase, Product, Commercial, Forecast, Sourcing, APAC, Electronics, Trade Insurance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - To be overall responsible for the global procurement with defined timelines and rates. Full accountability for the negotiations to have the optimal cost and quality. Ensure the support for regional and global category management process.
My client is a global leader in asset maintenance covering security & access control. A global MNC, they have a clear focus on growth. Leveraging on its existing product and service synergies and adding incremental offerings, they are currently in the middle of a phenomenal growth trajectory. They are looking for a Product Procurement Leader as a part of their executive leadership team based out of Mumbai.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Act as business partner for the business teams, shareholders and suppliers.
- Provide support to CFO/Business Leaders with financial analysis/modelling of commercial deals and decision support.
- Support in preparation of quarterly business plans, reforecasts and annual budgets in conjunction with the business and presentation to the parents.
- Manage matters related to Opex and Capex
- Ability to implement best practices - Reverse auction, standard rates etc
- Working with the contract managers and procurement teams to ensure the effective financial management of DPD, Operations and IT contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
Master's Qualified with at least 8-12 years of experience. The person should have strong experience in commercial function and setting up a purchase function. He / She should be comfortable working as an Individual contributor and ready to get hands on with day to day commercial operations as & when required.
The individual must be a highly energetic personality that fits well in the culture of the organization with good exposure to Project Procurement. Experience of low-cost sourcing in APAC region, especially Electronic Items, is highly desirable.
Opportunity to be a part of a meritocratic environment with strong level of independence to drive the company forward besides working with the board on key strategic initiatives.
Contact - Swapnil Khetan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3332
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.