Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:86 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Product & Process Compliance Manager - BBPS (4-8 yrs)
Our Client is a front runner of the digital payments revolution in India, creating Internet-based payments products that enable consumers to make payments online in a friction-less manner. A product and service of over 10 years of market leadership, our client provides a single versatile, scalable payments platform for enterprise-wide electronic payments and collections, related reconciliation and settlement operations, across multiple delivery channels and using a wide range of payment methods.
- Responsible to manage end to end implementation of regulatory and policy/process requirements for BBPS services
- Responsible for drafting/amending BBPS side policy, process notes, SOPs
- Cross functional coordination with internal stakeholders such as Product, Business, Tech, Info Security, Operations & Compliance teams to ensure that the communicated regulatory requirements are incorporated in the policy/processes and implemented in a timely manner
- Effective change management
- Develop periodic review / testing plan, implement the same, monitoring exceptions & reporting
- Timely circulating the requirements to the Agent Institutions, Billers and seeking timely responses from such participants
- Develop and conduct periodic testing plan to ensure that the Agent Institutions and Agents are complying with the NPCI requirements and including those communicated by the Company as Operating unit from time to time
- Co-ordinating for the NPCI Internal Audit requirements for BBPS and ensuring that the evidences, data and other documents are validated and compliant
Graduation/Post Graduation in Commerce/MBA (Finance)/Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Process knowledge & audit understanding for ensuring that processes meet stipulated requirements
- Regulatory guidelines good understanding of subject specific RBI, NPCI guidelines
- Risk management and control risk assessment methodology, control procedures, audit processes, etc.
- Technology skills familiarity with requirements assessment, impact of process changes on technology workflows migrations, etc.
Candidate must have:
- 4 to 6 years of strong experience in handling Audit/ Compliance/ Product / Process documentation and implementation requirements for Retail Banking / Digital Banking products (preferably BBPS).
- Business process and compliance ownership at a project, product and systems with knowledge of Digital Banking / Retail Banking domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.