Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:1405 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Product Owner - Sensor Data/Cloud & IOT - Shipping & Logistics Domain (6-10 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the shipping & logistics domain.
Assume overall accountability for value creation for a defined digital product portfolio and some of your key responsibilities shall be as follows:
- Proactively engage with senior stakeholders in business, innovate and identify new ways of improving processes and create value from data and analytics-driven digital products
- Assume role as Product Owner for scrum team(s) dedicated to deliver your products, address resource related issues as and when they arise
- Ensure your digital products are delivered successfully, monitoring progress against agreed schedule, quality, scope and budget
- Act as escalation point when issues arise with resources to manage and resolve disputes or conflicts
The Successful Applicant
Minimum M.Sc. degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field. Well-versed in quantitative methods, predictive modelling, statistics or similar
- 8+ experience as senior analyst/ data scientist/ relationship manager and proficiency with cloud-based delivery models and technology platforms (e.g. MS Azure, Amazon Web Services, Hadoop) is an advantage
- Product Owner with excellent track record for successful delivery of shippable products (Iaas, Paas, Saas) through agile delivery and scrum teams
- An excellent team player, balanced with strong autonomy and high motivation to produce individually - Someone who is open to new ideas and innovative in approach
- Skilled stakeholder manager with the ability to communicate complex messages, constructively challenge and guide business stakeholders, successfully guide data scientists and developers to successful shipment of digital products
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to grow and lead a product team with other monetary benefits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.