Partner Consultant at Connexions
Views:1138 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Product Owner/Scrum Master - IT (5-7 yrs)
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate then into product requirements.
- Defining the vision for the team's product.
- Creating a product road map based on the vision.
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing then based on changing requirements.
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development.
- Developing user stories.
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process.
- Liaising with product team and end users to deliver updates.
- Participating in Scrum meeting and product sprints.
- Leading the product certification with relevant certification authorities.
Nice to Have :
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization.
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments.
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the agile framework.
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur.
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Ability to work with and lead a team.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
- Prior experience in UICC/eUICC card Operating System, application, and tool development.