HR Manager at Karya Consultants
Views:1758 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Product Owner - Internet/Online (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Bring product requirement information from Product Management team to develop and lead product functionality for Team that is building the potential product platform.
- A key challenge for the person filling this role is to go beyond simply being a - product- person and be someone able to work with engineers on building the self-serve & solutions platform that meets customer's existing and emerging use-cases, received from Product Management team.
- Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, and on-going operation of projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.]
- You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with product management and engineering counterparts to define product release requirements.
- Develop product requirements and use cases for new products or features
- Convert the product priorities to user stories and epics in Jira and specify its completion criterion
- Coordinate with cross-functional engineering and data strategy resources to develop products.
- Coordinate Sprint completion/ acceptance activities including collaboration with QA on test cases
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Assemble and coordinate project staff to deliver on project milestones
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Assists in definition of detailed requirements of product features in product requirements documents for each release
- Creates milestone plans for specific initiatives, monitors implementation and scope
- Assists managers of adjacent product line with input on interdependencies between different product lines and works within the team to resolves inconsistencies
- Clearly expressing and ordering product backlog items in collaboration with Product Managers
- Optimizing the value of the work the development team performs
- Experience in UI/ UX aspects of the product experience and technical, engineering skills
- Passion for data-based products. Comfort discussing requirements for data production pipelines and processing/cleansing data.
- Ability to participate in and influence high-level technical discussions that impact business decisions.
- Flexible and resourceful, with a figure-it-out-and-get-it-done mentality; not afraid to make mistakes quickly and course-correct
- Strong experience in customer facing roles, including requirements capture, product assessment and planning, and ongoing customer feedback.
- Ensuring the product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Agile Team will work on next
- Ensuring the development understands items in the product backlog to the level needed
- Responsible for working with Product Managers to resolve ambiguities in requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.