HR Manager at Karya Consultants
Views:686 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Product Owner - Internet/Online (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Bring product requirement information from Product Management team to develop and lead product functionality for Team that is building the potential product platform.
- A key challenge for the person filling this role is to go beyond simply being a - product- person and be someone able to work with engineers on building the self-serve & solutions platform that meets customer's existing and emerging use-cases, received from Product Management team.
- Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, and on-going operation of projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.]
- You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with product management and engineering counterparts to define product release requirements.
- Develop product requirements and use cases for new products or features
- Convert the product priorities to user stories and epics in Jira and specify its completion criterion
- Coordinate with cross-functional engineering and data strategy resources to develop products.
- Coordinate Sprint completion/ acceptance activities including collaboration with QA on test cases
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Assemble and coordinate project staff to deliver on project milestones
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Assists in definition of detailed requirements of product features in product requirements documents for each release
- Creates milestone plans for specific initiatives, monitors implementation and scope
- Assists managers of adjacent product line with input on interdependencies between different product lines and works within the team to resolves inconsistencies
- Clearly expressing and ordering product backlog items in collaboration with Product Managers
- Optimizing the value of the work the development team performs
- Experience in UI/ UX aspects of the product experience and technical, engineering skills
- Passion for data-based products. Comfort discussing requirements for data production pipelines and processing/cleansing data.
- Ability to participate in and influence high-level technical discussions that impact business decisions.
- Flexible and resourceful, with a figure-it-out-and-get-it-done mentality; not afraid to make mistakes quickly and course-correct
- Strong experience in customer facing roles, including requirements capture, product assessment and planning, and ongoing customer feedback.
- Ensuring the product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Agile Team will work on next
- Ensuring the development understands items in the product backlog to the level needed
- Responsible for working with Product Managers to resolve ambiguities in requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on