HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:2957 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Product Owner - Global Payments - FinTech (7-13 yrs)
Product lead / owner banking payments, Top Global Fintech company
- Hiring for Top global Fintech company
Product Owner :
Responsibilities/Job Description (Product Owner) :
- Build a solid understanding of the product on a functional level
- Work with the PO on the Diegem development cluster to create Epics on the product roadmap.
- Participate in project scoping exercises, to demonstrate product capabilities and new features on the roadmap, thereby helping to steer custom implementations towards more standard workflows.
- Create a high-level view of items to be productized within upgrade scope and get these items prioritized on the product roadmap.
- Help to prioritize the request pipeline from MUS project teams towards the product team.
- Work closely with the business analysts, for grooming and defining the stories within an epic, keeping a close eye on how the content evolves.
- Facilitate the collaboration between MUS project teams and product teams.
- Where required, get involved in projects to address specially challenging situations, escalations, and roadblocks pertaining to product functionality.
Our ideal candidate recognises him- or herself in below profile :
- Fluency in the English language and good communication skills is a must.
- Relevant experience and knowledge in the Payments domain is a must.
- Ability to build strong relationships with extended global teams is a must
- Customer interfacing experience is a strong preference
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills is a must.
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, flexible and good time management skills.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and a good team player.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is good to have.