HR Manager at Vidpro Consultancy
Views:1001 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Product Owner - Agri/FMCG (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a Product Owner who will collaborates with the Product Manager and the Agile team to communicate the product vision, articulate and prioritize the features to be built, and take responsibility for the Agile team delivering value.
- Collaborating with core team, stakeholders, and users to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritize the product backlog for a given sprint, ensuring that the most important requirements are always being worked on.
- Lead the delivery team and align with the stakeholders throughout the entire release.
- Clarifies requirements (with business analysts assistance, if available) when questions arise and reviews the work results using the agreed-upon done criteria.
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Prepares for the sprint-planning meeting; this includes progressively decomposing and prioritizing requirements prior to the meeting.
- Presents team progress at the Sprint Review meeting, provides the sprint summary and goals for the next sprint.
Skills and Capabilities:
- At least 1 year of experience in Requirements Engineering and feature definition activities.
- Knowledge on using project management tools like Jira, Azure Devops.
- Good understanding of scrum/Agile development practices
- Exposure to Product Lifecycle Management.
- Team handling will be an added advantage.
Soft Skills required:
- Drive and motivation towards gaining business success with alignment of Product Management team
- Decision making skills and ability to balance customer expectations alongside engineering team capacity
- Excellent communication, global team interactions in an inter-cultural environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team context
- Bachelor's degree in CS/ IT/ Related Field
- Post Graduation in MBA from a reputed institution will be a plus