Product Operation - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
What the role is about:
We are looking for someone with operational experience to help manage cross-functional interactions between Core product, Sales & Sales support, content and Tech teams
Key skills needed:
- Experience with project management across multiple stakeholders.
- Customer/Stakeholder management
- Process Owner and Creation of processes for operation
- 2-5 years experience in a customer service/ service delivery role in a technology-supported environment.
Department: Operations & Support
Open Positions: 1
Skills Required: Project Management, Stakeholder Management
Here's what some of these interactions look like:
- Drive user experience lead mocks for branded advt slots on the app through coordination with design and sales teams.
- Responsible to check adherence to the SOPs created for Monetisation lead user interface and user experience
- Own the execution of Live Events hosted on the app for advertisers
- Coordinate with Internal Content operations and sales team to create branded hubs and set up monetizable advt slots on the same.
- Plan and execute inhouse campaigns. Align campaign performance and access the campaigns against goals
- Liaison with Ad operations and marketing/sales team for these in house campaigns.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.