Talent Acquisition Consultant at ColorTokens Inc
Views:1409 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Product Marketing Role - IT (6-12 yrs)
What You Need
This role is for high performing, smart individuals. To get the most out of the experience:
- Your written and oral communications skills are superb, and you can explain complex concepts clearly for a variety of audiences
- You are able to successfully build relationships and collaborate with geographically dispersed teams
- You have the ability to blend strategic thinking with creative execution
- You possess excellent organizational skills and strong follow-through
- You thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments where change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high
- Your inherent drive and self-starter attitude motivate you to achieve dramatic success
What You Will Do
- Communication is a critical element of the role. You will represent the company in many areas - and knowing how to analyze and show the value of the company is fundamental to the role. You don- t need to be an expert in all these areas.
- Sales Enablement. Your role will be to work with the sales reps worldwide and help position the company through presentations, talks, tools (like ROI calculators), and other activities. Teach the team the fastest and best way to position and sell.
- Thought Leadership. You will craft strategy and write solution briefs and white papers on critical topics. You will develop presentations and visual story telling ideas.
- Evangelism. You will (as you are comfortable) lead ColorTokens in various industry bodies like the Cloud Security Alliance, ISACA, and other defining organizations. Help us with a video series, blog series, and anything else that can bring our thought expertise to the market.
- Field Marketing. You will support tradeshows, executive briefings, and other critical in-field activities to help boost leads and awareness.
- Product Marketing vs Technical Marketing. The Company is looking for product marketing - which encompasses all of the skills noted above. This does not require a technical background, but industry experience in Security or Cloud (or both) helps tremendously. Communication and strategy/analysis is the most important skill. Product marketing works with the industry and sales reps vs technical marketing that works with the systems engineers and technical resources.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.