Product Marketing Role - B2B - IT - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-13 yrs)
Product Marketing (B2B) Premium B School
- Handle the product positioning and messaging.
- Develop all collaterals, presentations for the products, case studies, testimonials, videos, mailers, newsletters etc. to support the sales and adoption teams.
- Manage the GTM strategy and marketing communication to generate demand and leads for products.
- Involve in planning the launch of new products/features and manage cross-departmental implementation of the plan.
- Gather continuous market intelligence and competitive data.
- Understand buyer behaviour, how they buy, their criteria etc.
- Work closely with sales teams to develop marketing communication strategies and action plans to meet revenue and margin goals.
- Develop advertising messages, sales promotions, marketing programs and coordinate with external agencies and lead gen team to drive demand.
- Develop and track ROI metrics for advertising and promotional programs to ensure proper allocation of budget resources.
Desired Qualifications / Competencies & Skills:
- MBA with progressive marketing experience.
- Understanding of product marketing in SaaS based companies preferred.
- Understanding of key metrics to measure the success of marketing initiatives.
You will be a good fit if
- You are comfortable getting your hands dirty in a fast-paced environment.
- You are comfortable working with ambiguity.
- You are self-motivated, have a strong bias for action and execute with urgency.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and an eye for design.
- Understanding of B2B marketing and managing internal (Product, Sales, Design, Marketing) and external customers.
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking.