Lead Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:5243 Applications:738 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:729
Product Marketing Role - B2B Domain - AI Startup (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a product marketing professional who has the aspirations and appetite for working in a start-up environment and has around 2-4 yrs of experience in marketing to execute programs in specific channels, support business objectives, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, etc.
- Product marketing exposure
- Strong communication skills
- Open to work with startup exposure of handling UK, India, and US markets (preferable)
Desired Candidate :
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills are a must
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Abilities to create and develop product and pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives. One of the main responsibilities related to these skills would be to develop and evaluate marketing strategies, based on knowledge of market characteristics.
- Skills to create, manage and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products, working with advertising and other types of managers.
- Work closely with sales department to help serve customers and company needs in the most profitable way. A good example here is working directly with sales people for improving their sales associate skills and competencies.
- Skills to analyze, observe and monitoring market trends.
- Start up mind set with proven experience working in small or large organisations
- Knowledge and experience of market trends
- Experience with designing & running digital campaigns
- 2-5years in marketing or PR for preferably a tech company
Education Background :
- An undergraduate degree, or equivalent, in marketing or business, or professional marketing qualification.
- An advanced degree, or equivalent, such as a Master's, or MBA specialising in marketing
- Advanced degree in Mass Comm will be preferred
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Work with other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, external agencies and vendors
- Oversee and execute our newsletter and blog campaigns