Product Marketing Manager - Software Solutions OEM/SaaS Firm (10-12 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Product marketing, field marketing, 360 degree marketing, Marketing manager
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - You will be responsible for evolving and executing the GTM strategy for our solutions including conceiving, crafting, and executing product marketing programs and working closely with HQ & regional product management, marketing shared services, and sales in such areas as value proposition development, demand generation, and sales enablement. You will be the expert on the market, competition, customer pain points, and how our solutions address those.
Our client is a well known MNC, and a software solutions OEM. Primarily targeting the hospitality segment, with 25,000+ customers and 4,000+ employees, it is one of the leaders of its segment.
Founded 20 years ago and headquartered out of US, it is a privately held organisation.
- Identify market opportunities, articulate competitive differentiation, and deeply understand target segments to evolve and help execute the go-to-market strategy for International markets e.g. India, Middle East, Africa.
- Own the marketing plans and campaigns for Event management SaaS product across multiple markets.
- Own the campaign process (plan, create, launch, manage) for both the prospects and clients.
- Drive product sales/growth both from new prospects and existing clients.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to execute marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Establish value propositions and create solution messaging that differentiates our solution from competitors.
- Develop an understanding of the buyers/ customers and their journey for our solution and generate a strategy that increases demand.
- Develop and implement an Account Based Marketing capability to identify and engage active market.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to execute associated collateral, client presentations, proposal templates, etc.
- Analyze, benchmark, and report on launch metrics, marketing initiatives, and product sales results.
- Work as an Individual contributor, with potential of managing a team in future
- 10 to 12 years of product marketing experience with software, SaaS-based, or technology products in the B2B space.
- Relevant experience developing high-impact business growth generation programs and strategy setting.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, organized, self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Excellent people skills to collaborate with HQ product management, sales, and other marketing teams.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Experience in digital marketing a plus.
- Exposure to Enterprise marketing and Account based marketing.
- Engineer or MBA marketing background preferred.
- Customer or sales-facing experience a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM programs, such as Marketo and Salesforce.com, preferred.
Fun, creative and a fast paced merit based culture.
Great opportunity to learn and grow personally as well as professionally.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arnab Das on +91 124 452 5445.
Contact - Arnab Das - +91 124 452 5445
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.