Recruitment Coordinator at Schatz
Views:523 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Product Marketing Manager - Semiconductor (5-20 yrs)
- Identifying potential customers to demonstrate products and gain new market for Active Components products in India.
- Identifying and engaging the top players and potential lines for the division.
- Solid experience in sales and marketing, Pre-Sale technical discussions with clients to gain an understanding of the requirement and ensure effective conversion
- Position and communicate product value to the customers covering technical & operational managers & users.
- Ensure constant interaction with principals on the technology and marketing front.
- Good understanding of sales processes like negotiating, tender and contracting terms with Clients.
- Should be used to adapting various marketing strategies like trade shows, the technical conference.
- Build an effective client relationship with the assigned list of customers.
- An Interface between the organization's technical application/sales team, and with the customer.
- Meeting the revenue targets, reporting MIS and client reports.
- Ensure the high level of customer satisfaction.
- Managing the business cycle for all the principals.
- Understand vertical market application and latest technical development for all products.
COMPLEXITY OF TASKS
- Requires understanding of marketing practices and related company policies.
- Requires interface with internal & external groups & Clients.
- Requires strong written & verbal communication skills for soliciting and delivering technical & commercial information - errors may result in delays and rework.
- Bachelor's degree in an Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Degree in Business Administration and related disciplines will be an advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in product marketing.
- Recent experience working in Operations and/or Marketing of Power Products is must.
- Strong knowledge of Electrical / Electronic engineering technology. Knowledge of Communication Technology GSM/GPS, Bluetooth, Wifi will be added advantage
- Experience across the concept phase all the way to market introduction and with all aspects of product development, including design, prototyping, engineering, testing, shipping, and bringing to market.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS Office.
- Good Communication skills
- Responsible, reliable, accessible, and responsive.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Agile & Proactive.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.