Senior Recruiter at Techconnexions
Views:7491 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Product Marketing Manager - SaaS (4-6 yrs)
- Proactively create a comprehensive content asset stack - decks, docs, videos, and web pages, mapped to market needs, product features, and industry use cases.
- Conceptualize, promote thought leadership of events & webinars on topics of interest to salespeople across industries and geographies. Over time create an engaged community of stakeholders.
- Service requests for compelling presentations, videos or docs based on customer needs through the sales cycle and collapse time to meetings and win.
- Research and analyze markets and competitors across geographies to enable sales and product teams to make decisions on roadmap, positioning, and other strategic matters.
- Work with a team of Content Marketers, Designers, and Marketers as may be required in the future to keep the engine running.
- Conceptualize compelling positioning and evaluate channels for effective launch of new products or market entry in new geographies.
- Demonstrated excellence in product marketing in leading Enterprise SaaS companies with customers in India, APAC and ANZ markets.
- Experience working with sales and product teams to translate and map market needs with solutions.
- Experience of working with CRM systems and marketing automation stack to enable automation and reporting.
- Knowledge of IT buying process and BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance) domain would be a plus.
- Experience working in a growth stage startup.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.