Recruitment Consultant at Leadership Hires
Views:312 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Product Marketing Manager - IT (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Product Marketer to lead our outbound marketing activities. You'll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases, and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Agree on timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management, engineering or manufacturing departments
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Proven experience as a Product Marketer.
- Prior B2B saas experience who can do landing pages, product copy, emailers, g2 crowd etc
- Having experience of US region is an added advantage.
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.