Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:1281 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Product Marketing Manager - Internet/Online/IT (3-8 yrs)
Experience: 3 - 8 years
- Should have worked with SaaS firms
- You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques like content marketing; email campaigns for retention, reactivation and engagement; SEO/SEM. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
What you will do:
- Direct all growth marketing efforts on various fronts - content, product, partnerships
- Own product marketing to drive organic interest into our paid product through methods including SEO, CRO, on-product conversion
- Own paid marketing efforts including Google Adwords, LinkedIn
- Work with leading RPA brands to promote our platform to their users
- Expand the scope of growth marketing operations and bring in new talent
- Own growth dashboard and report upon metrics to the rest of the team
What you have:
- SaaS Experience: 2+ years of marketing experience with high growth SaaS web companies.
- Experience in tracking SaaS metrics across channels, determine growth opportunities
- Organic Growth Expertise: Experience in scaling organic acquisition with top-notch content marketing, SEO, experimentation & link building strategies.
- Extremely data-driven: You are highly analytically, crave data and make data-informed decisions.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Willing to take risks to expand the horizon of customer acquisition, evaluate results and double down on new growth opportunities.
- Passionate: You love what you do and are highly self-motivated to achieve your goals.