Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:4111 Applications:1310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
Product Marketing Manager - FMCG - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (1-5 yrs)
We are attempting to disrupt the natural personal care space by providing customers a differentiated offering of "fresh" personal care products. We use fresh ingredients such as milk, yogurt, pulp/juices of various fruits & vegetables as well as fresh flowers and leaves to build personal care products for everyday use.
The founding team has a strong startup experience, is well funded and backed by tier 1 institutional investors.
Role: Product Manager
Own conceptualisation, launch & 360 degree success of one or a group of products. Success is defined by NPS, repeat rates, growth, contribution to revenue, contribution to margin & contribution to brand.
- Conduct Industry research and analysis on product, competition, growth segments
- Conceptualise and work on creating innovative and disruptive personal care products backed by research and consumer insights
- Product Development Initiatives : Ensure consistent execution of product lifecycle processes from concept to launch
- Develop product mix and product marketing strategies (pricing, packaging, process, SKUs, COGS, product launching)
- New Product Launches : Drive and manage end to end Product Launches
- Work alongside consumer research team to better the customer/product understanding
- Work closely with Research and formulation to drive product development projects
Qualifications & Skills
- MBA from Tier I institute
- 1-5 years of work experience, preferably in FMCG environment
- Consumer rooted Innovation & Thinking
- Creative and analytical bend of mind
- Good organisational and time-management skills
Work Location: Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon