HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:93 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Product Marketing Manager - Capital Market Firm (2-5 yrs)
- Design and implement the product marketing plan ensuring it addresses identified opportunities in our target markets across all channels.
- Owning and executing product marketing by developing product positioning and messaging. Work closely with the demand generation teams and provide marketing support at every step.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from the competitors.
- Focus on the success of every product/feature release. Drive discovery, adoption, and frequency for every feature.
- Be the product evangelist. Act as a bridge between marketing and product teams to ensure coherent product roadmaps and successful product launches and communication.
- Study product and its functionality in detail and translate these technical details into benefits for the user.
- Act as a bridge between marketing and product teams to ensure coherent product roadmaps and successful product launches and communications.
- Analyze and understand the competitive landscape across markets and industries and establish
- Ancheta & competitive advantage through the differentiated positioning of our products.
- Collaborate closely with product management, sales, marketing, design, and engineering to identify and execute high-impact revenue initiatives. Build and lead customer marketing programs.
- Engage in on-going dialogue with customers.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Product Marketing role.
- Knowledge of Financial Products i.e. Equity, Mutual Funds, SIP, IPO, Bonds, Digital Gold and other investment products is must.
- Experience in working on Financial B2C and Fintech products (Only From BFSI domain).
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and distill data into actionable insights and to inform campaign
strategy and product development.
- Experience in market research is a plus. Communicate effectively & cross-functionally with other teams.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with Big Query, tools like Amplitude, Salesforce and Google Analytics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.