Head - Client Success at Talentstack Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:940 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Product Marketing Manager (6-10 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager
About the Role :
We are looking for creative and analytical minds that can conceptualize and execute on the synergistic union of technology, user experience and monetization of online products. These products range from fledgling ideas that need nurturing to become functional and scalable, to large multi-billion dollar brands looking to grow their user base, enhance user retention or optimize their monetization. Be it solving mundane problems with a utility focused approach or creating newer products that engage and excite a range of audiences, the role requires agile individuals who can leverage company's technology and resources to drive success.
The role requires you to collaborate with creative, product, engineering, media, analytics, sales, publisher management, demand management and compliance/legal to develop impactful experiences that engage customers and drive adoption. You would work with partners, vendors and clients and synergize our businesses by integrating/supporting their products/offerings or taking on projects geared towards achieving a client's specific goals. You will build competition and market intelligence through research to make decisions on branding, positioning, prioritization of features/integrations and ensure successful execution around the growth and monetization of the products/projects assigned. It would be crucial for you to track product KPIs and take data driven decisions for product enhancements that impact business.
Required Experience :
- You have 6-8+ of overall work experience
- You have 3-4+ years of relevant experience in marketing/product/online customer success in a technology company or startup.
Leadership Qualities :
- You have the ability to collaborate and build relationships and influence decisions at multiple levels of an organization
- You thrive in a robust environment and align available resources to a common goal
- You have strong analytical skills geared towards iterative solution of user problems based with data
- You are open to travel travel to our global offices and industry shows to connect with peers, vendors and partners.
Dynamic Mindset :
- You have a passion for technology, and a keen eye to identify opportunity in an ever-changing landscape.
Problem Solver :
- You are proactive in your approach to problem solving and navigating ambiguity and complexity
- You have a customer-first approach with an innate curiosity to understand & improvise on user needs
Logical Approach :
- You think quick on your feet and can derive actionable insights based on information available
- You are an expert communicator who can lead and manage relationships across organizational boundaries and vendor relationships.