Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:104 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Product Marketing Lead - IT (7-20 yrs)
As a 'Product Marketing Leader, you will leverage your understanding of the product, market and use cases to enable the company to sell better and faster. You will be involved in all aspects of product marketing including conducting market research, creating messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, influencing product development, driving marketing plans, partnering with internal and external stakeholders, creating and executing highly successful go-to-market strategies, and delivering impactful narratives for our sales teams. You will work closely with lead generation, demand generation, campaign, marketing operations, sales, product, customer success and most other teams within the organization.
- 7+ years' experience in software product marketing background preferably B2B applications in the cloud with proven leadership experience
What you'll do:
- Manage go-to-market strategies - owning and executing product marketing for Project Time Tracking products by developing the product positioning and messaging; also working with cross-functional teams to design and deliver integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Accountable to guide the team and cross functional teams to successfully develop and launch the products
- Collaborate with the team for various product marketing initiatives inclusive of consumer case studies, product videos and website content
- Responsible for reviewing, refining, and making recommendations on analyses conducted by the team
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products. Helps sales teams through the sales cycle with relevant messaging and tools.
- Marketing programs - lead a team of vertical marketing managers to develop various email, webinar and other online marketing programs for their various campaigns
- Product launch - work with the product management team in product launch planning and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence - Conduct ongoing market research and gain expertise about buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Collateral creation - own the creation of the whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (PowerPoint presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate the value proposition of Replicon's products and solutions to customers, prospects, and the sales team
- Build and lead customer marketing programs. Engage in on-going dialog with customers.
- Track business performance. Identify levers in improving business performance and champion necessary initiatives to improve. Synthesize and present complex data set to an executive audience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.