Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:7208 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Product Marketing Head - FMCG (9-12 yrs)
Product Marketing Head
Scope: Role-holder (Product Marketing Head) is responsible for product marketing function for entire product range comprising of different categories and different price points. The position holder will play critical role in addressing impacting topline and bottomline of the organization.
1. Analyzes the market, core consumer, key customers for product strategy formulation.
2. Drive product strategy from brief to launch
3. Launch relevant new products by identifying consumer need gaps and insights through consumer surveys, market research & competitive analysis
4. Drives collaboration with Design, Development, sales and marketing team to ensure optimal range and products.
5. Close coordination with the factory, Consumer and marketing insights and the design team to drive the initiatives on the product.
6. Demand forecasting
7. Identifying SKU's that have the potential to become key volume & value drivers for the business.
8. Mapping the need gaps in the market, identifying those brands and SKUs which are not conveniently
available, allowing higher price banding and stronger store loyalty
9. Present range both internally and externally.
10. Responsible for attaining budgeted sales, gross margin, promotional margin, inventory management and drive growth for all products.
Candidate Profile Fit:
- MBA/ PGDM from leading institutes preferably with engineering degree.
- 9-12 years of post qualification experience in Product Marketing, Sales, Retailing etc.
- Should have held responsibilities of Product Marketing / Category Management for consumer durable products.
- Exposure to organized retail and lifestyle product lines is desired.
- Should have lead a team.
Organisation - MNC, well known brand.
Location – Delhi/NCR
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
HR Avenues/ Talent Avenues, New Delhi
HR Avenues & Talent Avenues are engaged in Talent Management Services comprising of Executive Search & Recruitment, Organisation Design Consulting and Career Mentoring.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.