HR Recruiter at Consultant
Views:9431 Applications:649 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Product Manager - Web/Mobile App - eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
- Define and manage the product roadmap spanning across desktop, mobile and tablet platforms. Release plan for focus areas and manage expectations with all relevant stakeholders, including the senior leadership team
- Proactively identify gaps in the current e-Commerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value
- Conduct user & site search analysis and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis
- Work with Marketing, UX, Analytics, IT, Data Scientists and Merchandising team to improvise the functionalities on the website
- Collaborate with User Experience team on wireframes and UI designs that support the product requirements.
- Responsible for funnel conversion for the product (and features) and ensure that instrumentation has been adequately implemented
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct problems
Required Competencies and Attitude :
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in managing products across domains
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills & deep understanding of web technology fundamentals
- Passionate for creating the best user experience for consumers across the world
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with managing and analyzing large volumes of complex data and presenting the findings to senior leadership to shape the product.