Co-Founder at Connexions
Views:1029 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Product Manager - Wealth Management/B2C FinTech (3-8 yrs)
Role: Product Manager (Wealth Management) - With a Series B Funded B2C Product Based Fintech
Desired Profile: At least 3 years of experience in product management in B2C segment (Mandatory)
Company: The company is a Series B funded product based fintech firm leveraging cutting edge digital technologies to transform the way banking is experienced by customers. The company has already acquired 1 million customers through its breakthrough products and is on its way to acquire 5 million customers in next 3 years. The company is backed by large global institutional investors. The funding is being utilized for product development & market expansion.
In India, the penetration of Mutual Funds/Insurance products is around 3% of the population vs. over 50% in countries like US/Europe/China. The company now plans to build innovative digital Wealth Management products to capture large untapped market opportunities in this space.
- Conduct market research and develop insights into user behaviour especially around wealth management to improve existing product and bring new products to market
- Create product roadmap, build business cases, pitch ideas and gain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Create detailed user stories for product features with all use cases for designers and engineering teams to work on.
- Work with UX / Designers to create designs and work with the engineering team to ensure timely delivery of the product features.
- Track product adoption, funnel conversions, A/B tests etc and optimise them to achieve business and product objectives
- At least 3 years of experience in product management
- Experience with user research and market research
- Entrepreneurship experience would be a plus
- Primary and secondary market/user research (interviews, surveys, data driven insights)
- Ability to gain in-depth knowledge of product, technology and business
- Ability to learn and apply new frameworks and models in product development
- Good communication, documentation and project management skills
- Good data analytics skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
Education: MBA/B.Tech from premier institutions
Compensation: 25 LPA to 35 LPA +ESOPs