Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:796 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Product Manager - UPI Payment - BFSI (1-7 yrs)
The role requires the candidate to manage bouquet of payments services that can be enabled through UPI. As a part of the role, the candidate would be responsible for the following metrics:
- VPA's creation on the Bank Channels as well as Third Party Applications
- UPI Transactions where Merchant is acquired by the bank.
- Revenue earned through UPI
- As a part of the role, the candidate would be involved in the following broad type of
- The candidate is required to continuously improve the UPI product in terms of customer value and customer experience (UI/UX).
- The candidate is required to integrate seamless UPI payment flow on the Merchant website/Applications.
- Integrate Merchant payments solutions on 3rd Party Applications.
- The candidate is required to streamline back-end processes to bring efficiency.
- The candidate should also be involved in product maintenance activities to ensure minimum customer issues and also resolve issues within specified TAT's
- The candidate is required to maintain thorough PAC documentations and liaise with stakeholders to ensure compliance to all guidelines.
- The candidate is required to manage a Merchant Product of UPI.
- The Product management activities would be aimed at making the product relevant to a various segment of business eg. eCommerce, Broking Firms, Bill collections etc.
- Additionally, the candidate would be required to continuously work on reducing the technical declines for Customer onboarding and for UPI Transactions.
- The candidate would be required to implement a thorough Customer Lifecyle Management Strategy to make a complete product suite for meeting customers collections and payments requirements.
- Candidate needs to be proficient in project management skills and should be able to deal with multiple functional teams such as Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Alliance, Brand teams etc.
- Candidate should be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize them so as to ensure completion within required timelines
- Candidate should be able to work with technology team of Merchants and Bank.
Industry Knowledge and Thought Leadership:
- Candidate should be aware of the happenings in the Industry
- Candidate should have the ability to generate fresh ideas on offer construct and promotion