HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:271 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Product Manager - Trade - Global Transaction Services - Wholesale Banking (4-8 yrs)
GTS trade product manager is a critical function that provide their expertise and structure transactions for segments spanning Wholesale Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer Banking. Trade products includes imports, exports, bank guarantees, letter of credit, standby letter of credit, buyer's and supplier's credit, entire domestic trade and supply chain business including factoring, bill discounting and invoice discounting, LC bill discounting, export credit, current and capital account transactions, remittances, structured trade and other trade flows.
- Create new product opportunities which generates incremental fees and/or interest incomes for the business segments.
- Manage complete P & L for respective Product and ensure steady revenue growth for Bank
- Sharing regular advisory on the product and its development to the entire business teams.
- Providing regular trainings to various teams as part of product updates and new launches.
- Support GTS Sales teams, Relationship Managers on regular trade transactions
- Keep up to date in terms of product level developments from regulatory (RBI,IFT, BAFT etc) and internal policy perspective.
- Drive digital initiative that will enable ease of doing trade transactions for the end customer and help scale the business from product perspective.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience specifically in Trade domain
- Exposure to new age Technology, Platforms, FinTechs preferable
- Knowledge of financial products in Trade Finance (includes products like Letter of credits, Documentary Collections, Bill Financing, Shipping Guarantees, Supply Chain Finance, Swift messages and payments)